The Magnum Master Craftsman knives primarily addresses craftsmen who need a solid and reliable but also cost-effective knife that is an indispensable tool and true help for their work.
• The edge-holding knives have a corrosion-resistant blade made from 440A stainless steel.
• The rugged presentation, the reliability and last but not least the outstanding price-performance ratio make the Master Craftsman series into the jack of all trades for daily use and an outstanding choice for the working gear pocket or toolbox.
• The Magnum Master Craftsman 2 is a full-sized folding knife with a fine, slightly raised bowie tip for precise work.
• The blade locks securely with a Backlock and is opened with the help of the nail nick.
• The handle scales are made of durable Pakka Wood.
• Comes with a lanyard hole.
- Catalogue No: 40022461